Register for Forsyth Fall Forum: Innovating at the Intersection of Care and Need
Addressing oral health disparities in America is increasingly important. Despite recent advancements in oral health research, treatments and preventative care, disparities still exist for many racial and ethnic groups based on socioeconomic status, gender and other factors.
Please join us on November 15, 2017 at 6:00pm at the Forsyth Institute to hear from our panel of esteemed experts on the current state of oral health disparities in America and the steps to address and eliminate them.
- Mary Otto, Freelance Journalist and Author of Teeth: The Story of Beauty, Inequality, and the Struggle for Oral Health in America
- Wenyuan Shi, PhD, CEO and CSO of the Forsyth Institute
- Hugh Silk, MD, MPH, Family Medicine Physician at UMass Memorial Health Care and 2016 recipient of American Association of Public Health Dentistry's Public Service Award
- Mike Monopoli, DMD, MPH, MS, Executive Director of Dentaquest Foundation and Former President of the American Association of Public Health Dentistry (AAPHD)
- Kerry Maguire, DDS, MSPH, Director of ForsythKids, panel moderator and champion for community-based pediatric oral health
Reception to follow. Please register below. A livestream option will be available for those unable to attend in person.