Register for the 27th Annual Rodman Ride for ForsythKids!
Do you love to ride a bicycle?
Do you want to give to ForsythKids to help disadvantaged kids?
If you answered YES to both of those questions, then you should consider signing up to ride for the Forsyth Institute in the 27th Annual Rodman Ride for Kids happening on September 23, 2017! Registration is open now for the #1 single-day athletic event in the nation supporting at-risk kids.
Here's how to sign up:
- Go to our website and click on the "Register for Ride."
- Select "The Forsyth Institute" for the affiliated charity you'd like to support.
- You'll be directed to the registration homepage for the organization you choose. Now, click "Register" again and you'll be on your way!
You can choose from 3 routes. All routes start and finish at Ride HQ in Foxboro, include water stops and are well-supported by our Road Crew volunteers.
- 100 miles, departing at 7:00am
- 50 miles, departing at 9:00am
- 25 miles, rolling start beginning at 10:15am
You'll commit to raising $1,500 to support the affiliate charity of your choice. Because all event expenses are underwritten, 100% of every donation you receive will directly benefit the kids! The Ride for Kids office and the Forsyth Institute can help you with fundraising tips every step of the way!
This is the Forsyth Institute's inaugural entry into the Rodman Ride. We are excited to be part of the effort that has raised over $108 million for at-risk kids.
Be a part of something big. Register to Ride!