The Forsyth Institute, with its 111-year history of oral health innovation, presents Forsyth dentech 2021—the leading oral health technology innovation conference convening thought leaders from research, industry, academia, and venture capital. This annual event aims to accelerate innovation and launch new ventures in the oral health space.
Thursday, September 23, 12 p.m. ET – 5 p.m. ET
The Forsyth Institute
245 First Street
Cambridge MA, 02142
Who Should Attend:
• Independent inventors
• Incubated tech teams
• Angel investors
• Venture capitalists
• Dental industry leaders
• Oral health researchers
Participants may attend either in person or remotely. If you wish to attend in person, please use the Applicant box in the form below. Space is limited.
Forsyth DenTech 2021 is the leading oral health technology innovation conference convening thought leaders from research, industry, academia, and venture capital. This annual event aims to accelerate innovation and launch new ventures in the oral health space.
Forsyth DenTech will host a live pitch session where selected companies and individuals will present their business cases to conference attendees, including Forsyth’s partners in the oral health innovation ecosystem (i.e., angels, venture capitalists and industry partners). Forsyth DenTech 2021’s technology focus areas are:
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Business-to-Business (B2B) solutions
The application period for presentation submissions is open and closes on September 10th at 11:59 p.m. EST. All applications must satisfy the rules, eligibility requirements and criteria listed below. Applicants selected as finalists to participate in the Forsyth DenTech pitch session will be notified this summer (2021). Finalists will have opportunities to engage with Forsyth’s Technology Development team and its ecosystem partners to deepen their networks, fine-tune their business plans and explore potential seed funding.
All applicants and finalists will be invited to participate in the Poster Session at Forsyth DenTech, unless otherwise determined by Forsyth.
GENERAL RULES & SUBMISSION ELIGIBILITY
- There is no entry fee
- Only entries related to oral health innovation will be considered
- Submissions may be entered by individuals or teams
- Submissions must be no more than 4 pages
- Applicants may enter multiple innovations as separate entries
- Entries must be original work
- Applicants must disclose any funding already received at the time of registration, including any angel, venture capital or other dilutive funding for the innovation being presented
- Innovations submitted must be mature enough that steps for development and commercialization can begin immediately upon receiving funds from an investor
- Forsyth DenTech’s conference panel reserves the right to disqualify any entry. Conference panel will take into consideration: technical merit, commercial viability, potential for impact on human health and relevance to dentistry and oral care
- Participants authorize Forsyth DenTech organizers to contact them via email (your email will not be disclosed to third parties)
- Late submissions may not be accepted
- Participants who are selected to pitch at Forsyth DenTech must plan to participate in the “live” pitch session at the conference
- By submitting the application, you present and warrant to Forsyth that you have all right, title and/or interest in the application submitted and the information it contains is accurate and complete, and that by submitting the document to Forsyth you are not and will not be violating any contract or third party rights including any patent, copyright, trade secret, propriety or confidential information, trademark, publicity or privacy right.
- Forsyth DenTech’s Presentation general rules and eligibility guidelines may change at any time and from time to time at the sole discretion of conference organizers.
This website is under construction. Please check back for additional information.