APPLICATION PERIOD NOW OPEN
About Forsyth dentech 2023 Pitch Competition
Forsyth dentech 2023 is the leading oral health technology innovation conference convening thought leaders from research, industry, academia, and venture capital. This annual event aims to accelerate innovation and launch new ventures in the oral health space. Forsyth dentech 2023 will be held on October 26-27, 2023 at the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in Somerville, Massachusetts, USA.
Forsyth dentech 2023 will host a live presentation session where selected presenters will have the stage to showcase their exciting new technology or pitch their business cases to conference attendees, including Forsyth’s partners in the oral health innovation ecosystem (i.e., angel investors, venture capitalists and industry partners). Forsyth dentech 2023’s technology focus areas are:
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Business-to-Business (B2B) solutions
The application period for submissions is now open and closes on June 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Presenters will be selected on a rolling basis. All applications must satisfy the general rules, eligibility requirements and criteria listed below. Applicants selected to participate as presenters in the Forsyth dentech 2023 presentation session will be notified on an ongoing basis. Presenters will have opportunities to engage with Forsyth’s Technology Development team and its ecosystem partners to deepen their networks, fine-tune their business plans and explore potential seed funding. There is a $500 USD participation fee for all Presenters presenting at Forsyth dentech 2023 Presentation Competition.
All Presenters will be invited to participate in the Poster Session at Forsyth dentech 2023, unless otherwise determined by Forsyth. Applicants to the Forsyth dentech 2023 Presentation Competition who were not selected to present may also be invited to participate in the Poster Session depending on space availability.
Apply now to present at Forsyth dentech 2023!
General Rules and Submission Eligibility
- Only applications related to oral health innovation will be considered
- Applications may be entered by individuals or teams
- Applicants may enter multiple innovations as separate entries
- Applications must be the original work of the applicant
- Applicants must disclose if any funding has already been received at the time of registration, including any angel, venture capital or other dilutive funding for the innovation being presented and the amount of funding (disclosure of the funding source is not required)
- Innovations submitted must be mature enough that steps for development and commercialization can begin immediately upon receiving funds from an investor.
- Applicant grants to Forsyth a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the Applicant’s application materials for the purpose of building, promoting and maintaining the Forsyth dentech conferences and the Forsyth oral health ecosystem.
- Forsyth dentech’s conference panel reserves the right to disqualify any entry in its sole discretion. Conference panel will take into consideration: technical merit, commercial viability, potential for impact on human health and relevance to dentistry and oral care
- Nothing contained in these General Rules requires either party hereto to proceed with submitting, or selecting for presentation, an application, or any other business relationship
- Applicants, including Presenters gives Forsyth permission to: (a) contact applicant or Presenters via email; (b) use Applicants’ and Presenters’ name, contact information, images, company logo and marks, video and voice recordings taken at a Forsyth dentech conference, and any other information submitted by Applicant or Presenter to Forsyth, including the application itself, in Forsyth reports, presentations, marketing, communications, directories or materials related to Forsyth’s activities in the oral health innovation ecosystem. Applicants and Presenters acknowledge and agree that Forsyth may make the list of applicants and Presenters available to participants at Forsyth dentech conferences
- Check the box below to opt out of having your personal information (name and personal cell phone, if provided) included in the Forsyth dentech directory. Note that this “opt out” does not apply to Company information;
- Late submissions may not be accepted.
- Applicants who are selected to present at Forsyth dentech must plan to participate in the “live” presentation session in-person at the conference
- By submitting the application, you represent and warrant to Forsyth that you have all rights, title and/or interest in the application submitted and the information it contains is accurate and complete, and that by submitting the document to Forsyth you are not and will not be violating any contract or third party rights including any patent, copyright, trade secret, proprietary or confidential information, trademark, publicity or privacy right.
- By submitting the application, you represent that the information contained in your presentation is not confidential in nature. No confidential information should be incorporated in the Presentation Competition materials.
- Forsyth dentech 2022’s Presentation general rules and eligibility guidelines may change at any time and from time to time at the sole discretion of conference organizers. Please check back on our website for any updates in these rules and regulation.
- In consideration of your submission of your application to Forsyth dentech 2023 Presentation Competition and the mutual promises set forth in these General Rules and other good and valuable consideration, you grant Forsyth the right in perpetuity to use, copy, display, edit and distribute your name, biography, voice, image, likeness, video recording, and conference presentation in connection with Forsyth’s activities, including, but not limited to, advertising and publicizing Forsyth dentech conferences and Forsyth oral health innovation ecosystem. In the event you are providing an application on behalf of a company, you grant Forsyth such rights on behalf of the company and yourself, including granting Forsyth the right to use the company’s name, logo, marks, and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to do so.
By submitting my application to Forsyth dentech 2023, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to these General Rules and Submission Eligibility Guidelines.