General and Preventative Dentistry
The key to good oral health is regular ongoing dental care. Forsyth Faculty Associates uses state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment methods such as digital x-rays and imaging systems. Select FFA as your primary dentist and visit us every six months for exams, cleaning and preventive services, and be confident that our team will work closely with you to ensure excellent oral health for life.
- Forsyth Faculty Associates fees are comparable to those of other high-quality dental practices in the Greater Boston area.
- We accept most public and private dental insurance plans (including MassHealth), cash, debit cards, personal checks, and Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards.
- We also offer financing from CareCredit™, and are happy to help with finance arrangements.
More than just whitening, cosmetic dentistry can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth;
- Fill in spaces between teeth;
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth;
- Replace missing teeth; and
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
We offer a full range of restorative services from simple fillings or repairs to crowns and bridges, dentures, dental Implants and complex reconstructions (prosthodontics). Restorative services improve your health and enhance your smile.
Periodontal disease attacks the gums and the bone that support the teeth. It is the most common cause of tooth loss. Unmanaged it can greatly impact your overall health. Much of what is known about gum disease was discovered at the Forsyth Institute. Our periodontal specialists are experts in preventing and treating gum disease and improving the long term health of patients.
Dental implants have become the first choice method to replace missing teeth. The Forsyth Faculty Associates are leading experts in implant dentistry, and can help you develop along-term solution for replacing missing teeth.
Root canal therapy is a well-established method of saving many teeth which otherwise would need to be extracted. Modern endodontic treatment is comfortable and efficient. Our practitioners provide state-of-the art treatment including the use of a microscope during procedures to ensure the most successful possible results.
Starting young is an ideal path to good oral health throughout life. Our philosophy and goals are not only to directly promote the dental health of children, but also to serve as educational resources and support for parents.
We provide basic oral surgery services and utilize an excellent network of oral surgeons for referral of complex or challenging situations.